News Update - July 2019
Show home due to open soon - Ways to buy event at Connells Estate Agents, 7/8 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 4L on Saturday 20th July from 10.00am - 5.00pm. Find out more here
Please contact the housebuilders directly for more information regarding new homes.
Development Update - Summer 2019
- Footpaths along the spine road into the housing plots have progressed and topsoil placed to the verges
- Footways and play areas will continue to be formed around the perimeter of the site and through the green corridor
- Landscape areas will be shaped, top soiled and prepared for planting around the perimeter of the site
- Agreements have been made to reuse the surplus earth from the site on another local development avoiding the need for unnecessary landfill
- The 33kV overhead electric cables crossing the site have been diverted underground
- The spine road will be extended to the western boundary now the 33kV overhead cables have been diverted
- Water, gas and electric services have been installed to the first two housing plots and are now live
- Drainage outfall headwalls are being installed to complete the drainage systems
- On Europa Way the Vodafone comms cables have been diverted ready for roadworks to recommence
There is planning consent to utilise Saumur Way as vehicular access for up to 70 plots. The latest plans demonstrate a cycling and pedestrian link only with vehicular access to this parcel connected to the new internal spine road and on to Europa Way only. However the option to use Saumur Way is still available.
Catesby Estates plc are working with the landowners of Myton Green a 96 acre site off Europa Way, Warwick which has consent for 735 new homes. We are enabling future development by the provision of infrastructure facilitating the delivery of much needed new homes to the area.
The site which was granted Outline Planning Permission in 2015 is extremely well located for the excellent educational, town centre and retail facilities of Warwick and Leamington Spa.
Warwick District Council approved the reserved matters planning application in April 2017, which was based on the Council’s garden suburb principles and put forward by Catesby Estates on behalf of the Europa Way Consortium. Consent was granted for the site-wide infrastructure and public open space works which will support future residential development, following consultation with the local public and the Council.