Bovis Homes will join Miller Homes and Avant Homes at Myton Green, a new 96 acre residential development located off Europa Way in Warwick.
Bovis Homes has acquired an 8.9 acre land parcel for up to 135 new homes. They will now be submitting a Reserved Matters Application setting out the design, layout and final number of homes to Warwick District Council and subject to this being approved, they will be onsite early 2020.
Please contact the housebuilders directly for more information regarding new homes.
Development Update - Autumn 2019
- First phase of the new spine road is completed allowing access to the first two housebuilding parcels
- Phase two of the spine road is underway, including laying of kerbs and bus stop details
- Landscape works including tree planting, turf laying, and seeding is underway
- Play equipment installation is nearing completion and soft surfacing is being added
- The MUGA; Multi Use Games Area (5-a-side football and basketball court) is awaiting fencing and surfacing
- Ecology enhancements are being installed including bird and bat boxes
- Footways and swales are undergoing completion, including a connection to Saumur Way
- Footway construction is continuing, and surface course is being added
There is planning consent to utilise Saumur Way as vehicular access for up to 70 plots. The latest plans demonstrate a cycling and pedestrian link only with vehicular access to this parcel connected to the new internal spine road and on to Europa Way only. However the option to use Saumur Way is still available.
Catesby Estates plc are working with the landowners of Myton Green a 96 acre site off Europa Way, Warwick which has consent for 735 new homes. We are enabling future development by the provision of infrastructure facilitating the delivery of much needed new homes to the area.
The site which was granted Outline Planning Permission in 2015 is extremely well located for the excellent educational, town centre and retail facilities of Warwick and Leamington Spa.
Warwick District Council approved the reserved matters planning application in April 2017, which was based on the Council’s garden suburb principles and put forward by Catesby Estates on behalf of the Europa Way Consortium. Consent was granted for the site-wide infrastructure and public open space works which will support future residential development, following consultation with the local public and the Council.