Bovis Homes will join Miller Homes and Avant Homes at Myton Green, a new 96 acre residential development located off Europa Way in Warwick.
Bovis Homes has acquired an 8.9 acre land parcel for up to 135 new homes. They will now be submitting a Reserved Matters Application setting out the design, layout and final number of homes to Warwick District Council and subject to this being approved, they will be onsite early 2020.
Please contact the housebuilders directly for more information regarding new homes.
Development Update - Winter 2019
- Our onsite landscaping and spine road works will be complete in February 2020
- Second phase of the new spine road is nearing completion, allowing access to the final housebuilding parcel
- Play areas are all complete; including the pirate ship, rickety bridge, and climbing wall
- The multi-use games pitch (five-aside football and basketball court) is complete and white lining installed
- All street furniture is installed; including benches and litter bins
- Block paved areas are substantially complete
- Final finish landscaping (trees, shrubs, etc.) are nearing to completion
- Ecology measures are being installed; including bat boxes, bird boxes and hedgehog dens
There is planning consent to utilise Saumur Way as vehicular access for up to 70 plots. The latest plans demonstrate a cycling and pedestrian link only with vehicular access to this parcel connected to the new internal spine road and on to Europa Way only. However the option to use Saumur Way is still available.
Catesby Estates plc are working with the landowners of Myton Green a 96 acre site off Europa Way, Warwick which has consent for 735 new homes. We are enabling future development by the provision of infrastructure facilitating the delivery of much needed new homes to the area.
The site which was granted Outline Planning Permission in 2015 is extremely well located for the excellent educational, town centre and retail facilities of Warwick and Leamington Spa.
Warwick District Council approved the reserved matters planning application in April 2017, which was based on the Council’s garden suburb principles and put forward by Catesby Estates on behalf of the Europa Way Consortium. Consent was granted for the site-wide infrastructure and public open space works which will support future residential development, following consultation with the local public and the Council.