Welcome to our latest Myton Green newsletter.
We are fast approaching the halfway mark for the first phase of infrastructure delivery, and you will have noticed some big changes as the site takes shape.
You can track our progress at www.mytongreen.co.uk, by viewing our aerial update videos.
The site will be a work in progress for the next couple of years and we continue to welcome feedback to ensure we make Myton Green a great place to live.
· The weather has remained relatively kind during the tail end of the year, allowing earthworks to continue on schedule
· The balancing ponds and watercourses have now been formed, and Myton Brook has been diverted
· Drainage connections and outfall works is underway
· Landscape areas are being shaped to meet proposed levels
· Installation of paths and play areas within the green corridor will be commencing in the coming weeks
· Footpaths around the perimeter of the site are taking shape, and areas are being prepared for planting
· Construction and drainage of the first phase of the new spine road has been formed linking into Europa Way.
· New services will laid into the site and surfacing work is due to commence before the end of the year